Welcome to A Cauldron Of Thoughts. An outlet for the things brewing inside of me.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 - A Brief Visual

I want to be happy again.

I want to achieve financial independence and be able to take care of my family. Maybe this will be the year that my own business takes off.

I want to be a good mother. I think I'm doing a fine job so far, but I always want to do better. Gabriel and Noah deserve nothing less.

I want to feel butterflies in my stomach. I want to feel that secret smile, that's attached to my heartstrings, spread across my face.

I want to feel good about myself again. I want to reclaim my sexy, physical self.

I want to go back to my writer's group that I enjoyed so much being a part of. I love to write. It's the perfect therapy. This will be the year I start to write the book that's been brewing inside of me since I was a little girl and preferred playing vampires over Barbies.

I have a busy 2010 ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment